CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid for All Ages – Blended Course – Part 1 Online
This course is a CPR, AED, and basic first aid training program that teaches how to recognize and care for medical emergencies, until EMS personnel arrive.
This course is only Part 1 of a complete course that fulfills the CDHS, Division of Early Care & Learning guidelines and requirements.
All attendees are REQUIRED to complete a Part 2 in-person class to finish this course and receive a CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid for All Ages card.
You can sign up for the Part 2 class on our Course Calendar.
This course is intended for licensed child care programs in Colorado and for individuals hoping to gain personal knowledge and skills. This includes Child Care Centers, Preschools, school-age Before & After School Programs, Day Camps, Resident Camps, In-Home Child Care, Babysitters, new Mom’s and Dad’s, and others interested in helping to save lives.
If you are purchasing multiple courses for employees, you are required to create separate users for each employee and pay for each each class separately.
If you would like to purchase courses in bulk please do so here:
Student Requirements for the CPR/AED and Basic First Aid – Part 1 Online Course:
- Student must watch all videos within each lesson.
- Student must answer all quiz questions within lessons and obtain a 100% passing score.
- Student must pass the final online exam with a score of at least 70% or more to receive a certificate of completion.
- Student’s questions can be directed to the instructor (via phone or live chat).
- Student is required to complete a Part 2 in-person class. You can sign up for part 2 classes on our Course Calendar.
[dt_sc_button type=”type2″ link=”#” size=”large” bgcolor=”#AB4C4C” target=”_self” timeline_button=”no”]Start Course[/dt_sc_button]
NOTE: Taking this online Part 1 class is NOT a certification in CPR/AED and Basic First Aid. You will not be certified until you attend a Part 2 in-person class.